Salary: £15,000.00 to £17,500.00 /year
We are looking to recruit an Admin Assistant into our experienced and entrepreneurial team.
This full time role in a lively and fun office offers the successful candidates exposure to a wide range of clients across a variety of sectors. We have a strong team ethic in our business which occasionally means some longer hours during peak periods. Occasionally, you may be required to work away from the office.
The main responsbilities of this role will include a wide variety of office administration, receptionist duties (including client facing), and assisting the Senior Accountants in
Key areas of responsibility include (but not limited to):
- General office administration
- Receptionist duties including answering phone calls, visitors and other inbound enquiries
- Working alongside trained accountants, on occasion assisting with technical work
- Communicate with the team on any issues or findings
- Develop and apply technical knowledge gained
- Ensure timesheets are completed on a weekly basis
- Have an awareness of the various services provided by P&Co
- Maintain a professional working relationship with both clients and the wider P&Co team
P&Co Chartered Accountants LLP is a oriental specialist firm in the UK market. Priding ourselves on our ability to understand our client’s needs and helping them to solve their problems, we deliver a comprehensive range of accounting and business services which is underpinned by over 20 years of experience.
Boasting clients ranging from small businesses to large corporations such as Thai Airways and the Bank of East Asia, P&Co uses its team of qualified accountants and position as an ICAEW accredited training centre to deliver expertise to allow their client’s to focus on running their businesses.
Attributes and Skills Required
- A winning mentality and eager to take on early responsibility
- Outgoing personality with great communication skills and ability to build strong relationships
- An inquisitive nature and an aptitude for problem solving
- Interested in business, happy to learn and can demonstrate leadership qualities
- Reliable, organised and able to meet deadlines
- Competent numerical and IT skills
- No prior experience required
- Language requirements: English and one other language from either Japanese, Mandarin or Cantonese
1) Submit Cover Letter and CV
2) 1st round interview – successful CV applicants will be invited to a 1st round interview which consists of an interview and assessment tests
3) 2nd round interview – successful applicants from the 1st round interview will be invited for a 2nd and final round interview with the senior principals and accountants